Dame Zapatos

Monday, May 01, 2006

No Me Gustan Lunes'

I don't know why I hate Monday's but I do. I am always in a bad mood. The morning always starts with about 3 hits of the snooze and this morning to make it a bit more fun a migraine...and not just any migraine but the allergy-induced, pulsating, nausea-creating, light-headed, someone please shoot me in my head to relieve the pain sorta migraine. So with this migraine I decide to drive to work...sure I had to pull over a few times, but I made it eventually. Thank God it wasn't one of the all-dayers; the worst part of the headache was gone by 1pm and I was just left with this residual pressure and lethargy.

Most Monday's I end up eating an gluttonous amount of sushi and buying either an excessive amount of DVD's or shoes or both...depending on just how bad the Monday is. I am happy to say that I was good (shopping and sushi-wise) this Monday if for no other reason than I immediately konked-out upon taking a good dose of Benadryl once I got home.

Soooo yeahhh anyway.

Tried raw oysters for the first time on Sunday...once you get over the slimy thing in your mouth, quite a good little snack. I also had some king crab legs, dungeness crab, lump crab cake, 2 mojitos, some scallops, coconut shrimp, lobster bisque, and a good portion of key lime pie, lemon cheesecake, and creme brulee (which I officially do not like, 3rd times a charm)...I heart the O'Mahoney's and Shaw's Crab House. And no I don't know where all the food goes but I think I have a good idea....the T in T and A.....cause I have no A and all the food in the world does not seem to help out the A.....riiiiight...

Before meeting the O's yesterday for an early dinner, I stopped over at Woodfield Mall and made a few purchases...White Jacket from Armani Exchange, Black Short-Sleeve Jacket-Shirt type thing from Rampage....thank goodness it was time to leave by the time I got to H & M...I have a problem...not really a problem but seriously the shopping must stop!...I didn't shop nearly as much last week...granted I did consume a bit more Vodka...6 of one half dozen of another :-)

Anyway, I can't sleep and I've already taken a walk. I have a throat-ache. My mind won't stop thinking....and wait...yup my Honey Lemon Chamomile/Green Tea is cold......Somebody's Got a Case of the Mondays.

Time to pop in a DVD and hope for the best...
Is it Friday yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home