Dame Zapatos

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Whirrley Ball

So Bryan is in town with four of his frat bros and so Shannon and I got a keg and lots of food etc to celebrate his 21st bday and invited Matt over to "help out". Fischer, Jay, and Kelly are in town as well as it is Cathy H.'s bday. We decided to paly whirrley ball...a new concept for me...at 12:30 until like 200 am....the game involves driving a bumper car while simultaneously manipulating a woofle ball with a lacrosse net/stick thing. You can hit the opposing teams sticks etc and you can touch the ball with your hands, but can't throw it in with your hands...in trying to hit your oppositions sticks..you will inevitable hit some hands...and because of the bumper car aspects, you will likely cause some whiplash or in my case lower back injuries. I left this game with numerous cuts on both hands, a sore ankle...as my foot was jammed in the front of the car as it was rammed by 3 other bumper cars, an aching back and a swollen and aching left wrist....however, despite all of this, I loved the game and it was addicting..although I do believe Jay was attacking me on purpose....
A wonderful game that I wish to repeat...but with some padding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home