Dame Zapatos

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Foley has left the Lou....

Well I have about 17 mosquitos bites that I have found to date...oh the price of being a good friend! The departure of my best friend who is a boy is bittersweet. On the one hand quite proud of his getting into dental school and getting the hell out of stl and on the other hand sad because i'm stuck here for a week and a half and he was required to hang out with or listen to me bitch & moan and or cry about while he was still residing in this hot as hell shithole i currently call home....luckily he is still required to listen to me bitch and moan, (lucky you!)that is until about 3 days prior to dental school orientation when i fully expect to do some listening due to a possible stress-related mental breakdown ;-)

I am moving out of my apartment early, thursday instead of sunday, and treaking down to Chi-town this weekend if all goes smoothly....why spend my last free weekend in stl...anyone, anyone?...exactly

Anyway, back to the subject at hand, this blog is for Foley...thanks for a fun fall,winter,spring, and summer! Congrats & Good Luck at UIC!

Love Ya...you know where to find me if your joints start falling apart ;-)

And I'm spent...time for bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home