Dame Zapatos

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Drunk Dials

I a m drunk, and I'm okay with it. We went to the Cardinals game today, we being me, shannon, eli, and Krissy. It was funtimes. We smuggled in margaritas in mountain dew bottles. We went to Al Rabosky's after the game and met up with Krissy's b-f. I was in a terrible mood because my face looks like a 15 year old goin thru puberty...apparently I'm having an allergic reaction to one of the meds they put me on or I'm allergic to the sun...either way I'm pissed. Everyone is excited for the wedding this weekend bc they are bringing their respective other halves introducing them to the "group". I suppose I should have an other half, but I have no other half,however, I am apparently I am one of the friends who has to judge the b-f's of the other chicas and say whether or not "we" approve. We attempted to meet up with the mad dentist and his roomies tonite, but that didnt work out.....I'm annoyed and tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home