Dame Zapatos

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dino's Dinner

I love my supervisor because he adores his wife (who is a hottie) and went through a lot of effort in preparation for her bday dinner. Yes this dinner required him calling me 4 times from the grocery store and twice during preparation...but that only makes it cuter! "Amber I dont know where to find minced garlic, where is minced garlic...okay I'm in produce, I see real garlic, I dont see a jar...Okay Spice World...I dont know Amber I dont see it...Oh ask an attendant in produce to help, okay hold on I'm asking...Oh, Oh I think we are in business..Okay, I'll probably be calling you back soon."....5 minutes later "Okay Amber I have two cans of stewed tomatoes here 14 oz and 28 oz...you said to get 16oz 'at least' so do i get 14 or 28...28, are you sure..you are sure...okay I'm gonna take your word for it, talk to you later."...1 hour later...okay so do I add the juice from the stewed tomatoes...I know you said to in the recipe you wrote out, but it looks like alot of juice...oh the flour will thicken it..I'm making a sauce, I know how to make sauce now...Okay I think we are in business"....10 min later "Do you think I could flavor the rice...oh put some garlic in, that's a good idea...do I just throw it in the water?...do I take it out or can we eat it?".....

Did I mention I wrapped the presents as well! Dino's like I'll see your next patient cause you're wrapping the gifts...I did an awesome wrapping job I must say....and he did a good job picking out presents: shoes, matching purse, and belt...and they are all cute, he had a little help from the sales attendant but he did come up with his own theme..."I want her to look hot, even hotter than she already is...yup she's gonna look so hot in these shoes!"...I know adorable!

Today he told me the story of how he proposed...he was dressed as an elf, came to see her at school yadda yadda yadda ring hidden in a Movado box under lots of candy in a giant stocking...3rd graders yelling "Dino's getting marweed".

Anyway, as he left work today he said "okay I'm going home to romance my hot wife." ... and all I could think of was, I hope one day some guy is leaving his job saying to co-workers "I going home to romance my hot wife"...that would be fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home