Dame Zapatos

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rosebud's Sorbet

I had the best steak ever at the Rosebud... was a petite filet mignon covered, and I do mean covered in this onion and mushroom sauce....I had no desire for A1...anyone who knows me well, knows that I hate steak without A1...A1 is fabulous..however, this steak was amazing and a perfectly prepared medium rare..it wasnt moo-ing but it was still pretty close to the ranch...and then there were these bacon chedder ranch mashed potatoes..yeah uh huh yuh...and there was this cauliflower au gratin..which they neglect to tell you is literally a whole head of cauliflower covered in crap...(wasnt my favorite bit...but cool presentation) and the grilled asparagus was fabulous as well...However the best part was the dessert..which for some odd reason I was initially going to reject but then I heard sorbet and mango, and got very excited..problem was i also got excited when I heart rasberry, lemon, and green apple..the waiter picked up on my excitement and brought me a scoop of each, which I finished..I did offer Martin some but he said "Love you are enjoying it so much, I wouldn't dare have you share it,please carry-on."... I only offer once, that was his loss because it was the best damn sorbet I've ever had!
Also British humor and vocabulary are interesting...Apparently it's all regional etc..similar to American slang and accents and vocab differences from coast to coast etc...funny thing is a lot of the slang has to do with this unusual rhymes...for instance...April=Ass because...April in Paris rhymes with *Heiress*, *Aris*totle rhymes with Bottle-Bottle's made of Glass-Glass rhymes with Ass or He's a Bubble and Squeak= He's Greek......it's a fun game, and apparently you can just make up whatever you want...she's a pot= she's hot...it's so fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home